Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinate the weekly member e-Newsletter: collecting and writing stories, collaborate with CEO & staff on content, facilitate with web vendor for development and deployment
- Responsible for development and deployment of all (additional) eMarketing
- Social Media content creation, management and development.
- Author press releases, pitch to media, track coverage
- Maintain and communicate all CCAR programs, products and services to members while delivering on the CCAR value proposition
- Oversee all print materials from design to production: flyers, signage, promotional/branded items
- Manage the CCAR website, implement updates and refresh content
- Author and edit all departmental communication being sent to members
- Attend and participate in staff meetings.
- Review communication and marketing metrics/statistics and recommend strategic solutions.
- Coordinate the monthly Broker Owner/Manager e-Newsletter: collecting and writing stories, collaborate with CEO & staff on content, facilitate with web vendor for development and deployment
- Review, draft and publish monthly statistics to members/media, oversee production of monthly market report video
- Produce the monthly Dashboard Report for Directors
- Refresh email database
- Develop an annual marketing & communication plan and strategy based on the strategic plan and goals. To include staff guidelines and templates to use in all outgoing communications.
- Develop and maintain Association Branding and Value Proposition.
- Attend membership meetings, annual awards banquet, and other activities as needed.
- Work with the Education Dept on programming, developing and holding events.
Program tasks are not related to a specific daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly time frame. These tasks are ongoing and overlap according to the program schedule. It is possible to be involved in any aspect of all tasks according to program needs.
- Photography and videography and other special multimedia projects as needed.
- Manage all media relations efforts and relationships with key media contacts.
- Understand evolving member business models, practices and needs, and propose tools, programs, information resources and events to meet member needs and challenges.
- Observe, identify and recommend ways to apply existing and emerging technologies to meet member needs and challenges and enhance NSBAR communications effectiveness.
- Stay current on consumer and industry trends that may impact the association, its membership, and/or the real estate industry. Assist in formulating the association’s role in assisting our members in anticipating and adapting to those trends.
- Perform other tasks related to the job as assigned.